Classic styles and uPVC durability that lasts and lasts
We make it easy for you to replace your existing bay windows – with the option to design every panel. Thermal performance keeps your warmth in, and the stylish, easy-maintenance of the uPVC means they stay looking great for years to come. They transform the look of a room both inside and out, and won’t lose their strength or looks over time.
Brilliant bay windows – the happier way.
With secure locking hardware and a range of colours to choose from, our uPVC bay windows are a practical way to bring the traditional touch to your home. Learn more by finding out how to buy. Remember, you price yourself, so no pressure at any point. Happy?
When ordering your new bay windows, roughly measure the horizontal and vertical of each window section, and create each section separately to calculate the cost of the whole bay.
Four steps to a home
You roughly measure up
your windows and doors
Design and quote online
there’s no pressure to commit
We’ll do a free home survey
to double-check everything
Then we install them
your shiny new windows and doors.
What our customers say
We’re not just backed by our customer’s recommendations. Our products are made to the highest standards.
We’re also backed by a 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee. We’ll cover the cost of any necessary replacement if the damage isn’t your fault. Because if you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
Happiness is about getting the colour just right
Sometimes, it’s what’s on the outside that counts.
That’s why we offer a wide range of colour choices. Alongside our standard colours, we also do a wide range of custom ones. Our online quoting tool guides you through a range of options or you can speak to us about choosing your own – we’d love to help.
Let's talk technical
Our bay windows are UK manufactured and A-Rated by the British Fenestration Rating Council. They come with:
- Low E 28mm Argon-filled double glazing with a U-Value of 1.4 W/m2 K
- Toughened glass for any window above 1300mm (needed for any glass fitter 800mm from finished floor level)
- Internally beaded with an ovolo, decorative bead for added security, profiles are 70mm in depth
- Building Regulations Part L and Part F
- Egress hinges offer a 90-degree clear opening for all side-hung bedroom windows. This will be determined at your home survey
- Casement windows come with sill options at home survey, which do not affect pricing
- Trickle vents through sash available, if your existing windows have trickle vents you will need these, if they don’t it’s optional.