Bespoke doors for warmer, more secure homes. All round.
Whether it’s front or back, our custom-made doors are quality-assured to keep you warm and safe with long-lasting looks that won’t rot, rust or peel.
From the finish to the handles, design your doors online and get a quote in minutes. It’s commitment free, and when you’re happy with everything, installation is fast and flexible. It’s quite simple really.
Four steps to a home
You roughly measure up
your windows and doors
Design and quote online
there’s no pressure to commit
We’ll do a free home survey
to double-check everything
Then we install them
your shiny new windows and doors.
What our customers say
We’re not just backed by our customer’s recommendations. Our products are made to the highest standards.
We’re also backed by a 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee. We’ll cover the cost of any necessary replacement if the damage isn’t your fault. Because if you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
Happiness is about getting the colour just right
Sometimes, it’s what’s on the outside that counts.
That’s why we offer a wide range of colour choices. Alongside our standard colours, we also do a wide range of custom ones. Our online quoting tool guides you through a range of options or you can speak to us about choosing your own – we’d love to help.
Let's talk technical
Our UK-manufactured residential uPVC doors are Glass Kitemarked and certified to BS EN 1279 Parts 2 and 3. They’re also:
- Energy efficient Low E Double glazed, A Rated 28 mm, clear toughened safety glass to BS EN 12150-1. U-Value of 1.8W/m2K
- Made from 28mm PVC panels with UV stabilised skins
- Secured by high security multi-lock system
- Reinforced with galvanised steel for additional strength
- Hardwearing uPVC frame is virtually maintenance free and won’t rot, flake, peel or rust
- Internally beaded for added security, profiles are 70mm in depth
- Complies with all Building Regulations regarding thermal performance (Part L)
- Part M Compliant Low Threshold Available
- Multiple sill options available.