Made-to-measure French doors. Voilà.
Let the light in. And the view. But never the cold, the weather, or the noise. The choice of styles that come with uPVC doors means you can make the most of your home and your outdoor space.
With handle and opening options, create doors that work perfectly in your home. Then feel safe and secure with multi-point locking, double-glazing and weatherproofed uPVC.
Four steps to a home
You roughly measure up
your windows and doors
Design and quote online
there’s no pressure to commit
We’ll do a free home survey
to double-check everything
Then we install them
your shiny new windows and doors.
What our customers say
We’re not just backed by our customer’s recommendations. Our products are made to the highest standards.
We’re also backed by a 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee. We’ll cover the cost of any necessary replacement if the damage isn’t your fault. Because if you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
Happiness is about getting the colour just right
Sometimes, it’s what’s on the outside that counts.
That’s why we offer a wide range of colour choices. Alongside our standard colours, we also do a wide range of custom ones. Our online quoting tool guides you through a range of options or you can speak to us about choosing your own – we’d love to help.
Let's talk technical
Our French doors are Glass Kitemarked and certified to BS EN 1279 Parts 2 and 3. They’re also:
- Glass Kitemarked and certified to BS EN 1279 Parts 2 and 3
- UK manufactured
- Hardwearing – the uPVC frame is virtually maintenance free and won’t rot, flake, peel or rust
- Energy efficient Low E Double glazed, A Rated 28 mm, clear toughened safety glass to BS EN 12150-1. U-Value of 1.8W/m2K. These units comply with the A rating as used by the British Fenestration Rating Council
- Secured by a high security multi-lock system
- Reinforced with galvanised steel for additional strength
- Internally beaded for added security, profiles are 70mm in depth
- Compliant with Part L of the Building Regulations
- Fitted with door restrictors on outward opening doors as standard – just let our fitters know where you’d like these to go.